UNION Atlas Pro Snowboard Bindings 2023
Ships by:Jun 08 - Jun 12
Free Shipping: On all orders over $100 within Singapore
For ultra high performance and rapid response, look no further than the men's 2023 Atlas Pro snowboard bindings from Union Binding Co. These bindings come in a clean white colorway with black and red accents and branding throughout. The 9/10 flex rating results from the ultra-responsive Duraflex CB baseplate and lightweight but stiff Duraflex CB highback with a tool-less forward lean adjuster. Providing a secure fit, these bindings have an ExoFrame 5.0 ankle strap and TS 4.0 SL toe strap offering multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material.
Flex and Response:
- 9/10 Rating: Stiff bindings with Union's Duraflex Base which is perfect for aggressive riders that see anything covered in snow deemed shred-able while the Duraflex Nylon blend retains a smooth and responsive ride regardless of the temperature.
- Duraflex CB Highbacks: Light and responsive construction combining carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with a forward lean adjuster.
Straps & Buckles:
- ExoFrame 5.0 Ankle Straps: Strength and rapid response with a tool-less strap adjustment.
- TS 4.0 SL Toe Strap with Secure Lock: Provides multipositional options and anti-slip security to keep you locked in.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Extruded aluminum strengths the entire chassis and is low-profile to enhance rider-to-board response.
- Vaporlite HD Bushings: High Density Vaporlite that is stiff, responsive, and incredibly vibration dampening.
- Compatible with 2x4, 4x4 mounting patterns and Burton's The Channel mounting system.
- Limited lifetime baseplate & heelcup warranty through manufacturer.
Free local delivery for orders above $100, otherwise a $10 delivery fee will be charged.
Shipping cost is based on weight, just add products to your cart and the shipping rates will be available. Do refer to our shipping policy here/below.
Change of mind?
Items can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase, do refer to our refund policy here/below.