Pair this with the Step On® boot of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection.
The NEW men's Burton Step On Binding offers the most intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™, Integrated Toe Hook
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, FLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- BURTON WARRANTY: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste